USB Implementers Forum
The USB Implementers Forum, Inc. (USB-IF) was established in 1995 to support and accelerate the market and consumer adoption of USB compliant peripherals. Today, the USB-IF has more than 850 member companies and has led the way in helping companies introduce hundreds of USB-compliant products to the market. Members of the USB-IF enjoy many benefits including eligibility to participate in the USB-IF Compliance Program.
Individual user names and passwords are available for each of our members. This will allow you to have quick and easy access to your USB-IF member activities and will also enhance the security of the members only area of the USB-IF web site. Follow the link below to receive your new user name and password!
If you are a USB-IF member and are not sure of your password, you can request that your password be sent to you.
Membership Lookup & List
The current membership list includes links to member web sites and contact information for each company. Please note: The contact information is voluntary from our member companies, not all members have supplied such information.
How to Join the USB Implementers Forum
The Membership Agreement is downloadable here. This is a .pdf document that can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed with a membership fee to 3855 SW 153rd Dr., Beaverton, Oregon 97003. The annual membership fee is US$4,000.
USB-IF Antitrust Guidelines
The Board of Directors of the USB-IF have adopted Antitrust Guidelines intended to educate and to govern the conduct of members and participants at USB-IF sponsored activities.
USB-IF Code of Conduct
The USB-IF Code of Conduct is designed to allow the USB-IF to comply with the law and to preserve its integrity and credibility with the public, the industry, and within the Forum. This Code applies to all staff, volunteers, directors, members, and any third-party service providers or contractors working with the USB-IF.
USB-IF Confidentiality Policy
The USB-IF Board of Directors have adopted a confidentiality policy that applies to Members of the USB-IF and employees of Members, as well as officers, directors, committee members, chairs, staff, volunteers and participants in the USB-IF.
- Eligibility to participate in free USB-IF sponsored quarterly Compliance Workshops
- Free Vendor ID (if one has not been previously assigned)
- Opportunities to participate in USB-IF marketing programs and events, such as retail newsletters, store endcaps, featured products, etc
- A company listing in the USB key contacts list
- Eligibility for inclusion in the USB current products list on the usb.org web site and in periodic USB-IF retail newsletters
- A waived logo administration fee when joining the USB-IF logo program
- Discounts on Developer Conferences, products in the e-store, etc
- Eligibility to participate in Device Working Groups
- And many others...
USB-IF Administration Headquarters
email@example.com - (Equivalent to the hotline number)
If you have administrative questions, or if you would like information on becoming a USB-IF member please use the e-mail link above.
3855 SW 153rd Drive
Beaverton, OR 97003